Customer service comes first at the Highlands Caravan Park in Seymour, Victoria!
Highlands Caravan Park welcomes you to enjoy their friendly hospitality while visiting Seymour, Puckapunyal and the surrounding areas. The park is centrally located on the Old Hume Highway, only an hour's drive from Melbourne, Bendigo and Shepparton, 20 minutes from Nagambie and 2.5 hours from Albury. Relax and unwind in our air-conditioned cabins or beside our large pool. Enjoy a BBQ in our camp kitchen.
- Deluxe Cabins
- Ensuite Cabins
- Powered and Non Powered Sites
- Drive Through Sites
- Large Swimming Pool with Toddlers Area
- Camp Kitchen, BBQ
- Kisok, LPG and EFTPOS
Our shady park is easy walking distance to restaurants, hotels and shopping centres and is only a short stroll to the walking tracks and fishing spots along the magnificent Goulburn River. The interstate bus stop is close by the park.
We are a pet friendly park, for sites only (excluding Easter and all long weekends).
Seymour and its district boasts many attractions, events and festivals including:
- The Australian Light Horse Memorial Park
- Vietnam Veterans Commemorative Walk
- Avenel Maze in the Strathbogie Ranges
- The Goulburn River – picnic spots, fishing areas, rafting, canoeing
- Local markets
- Seymour Cup Carnival
- Kerrisdale Mountain Railway Museum
- Trawool Valley for its scenic beauty, only 15minutes from Seymour
- Tallarook State Forest and Mt Disappointment for 4WD enthusiasts or bushwalkers
- Nagambie Lakes where canoeing and boating is popular
- Seymour Show