Seymour and its District boasts many natural attractions including:
- The Goulburn River with many picnic spots and fishing areas to enjoy or become more adventurous and try some rafting or canoeing.
- Trawool Valley is registered with the National Trust for its scenic beauty, only 15min from Seymour
- Tallarook State Forest and Mt Disappointment for 4WD enthusiasts or bushwalkers.
- Nagambie Lakes where canoeing and boating is popular.
Listed are some other attractions and sights around Seymour (with links to there websites where available).
- Seymour Railway Heritage Museum
- Army Tank Museum
- Lavender Farm
- Avenel Maze
- State Motorcycle Centre Broadford
- Go Kart Racing at Puckapunyal
- Motocross at Seymour
- Skydiving at Nagambie
- Horse riding and Bushwalking around Tallarook
- 4WD Tours
- Goulburn River & Ranges Food & Wine Region
- Somerset Crossing Winery & Restaurant
- Mitchelton Winery
- Plunketts Winery
- Tahbilk Winery
- Old Post Office Art Gallery & Restaurant
Seymour and District has many Festivals and events and some of these include:
- Seymour Alternative Farming Expo
- Motor Cycling Racing - Broadford
- Seymour Craft & Produce Market 3rd Saturday of the Month
- Seymour Show - 1st Sat October
- Seymour Cup Carnival - October
- Tastes of the Goulburn Weekend - October
- An August Occasion - Art Exhibition
- A full list can be obtained from Seymour Chamber of Commerce
Further Information can be obtained from